The weather is warming up as we move into March—although it’s not yet spring, and March is notorious for hurling cold weather surprises at us. However, you’ll soon begin wrapping up the time of year when you run your home’s heater the most. With warmer weather on the horizon, you’ll find it tempting to put aside any repairs you think the heating system may require. “It can’t be too urgent, and I won’t need the heater that often anyway,” you may think.
But heating repair in Covington, GA is important to schedule promptly, no matter the season or the upcoming weather forecast. If your heating system is acting strangely or isn’t working right, call us as soon as you can to arrange for our technicians to fix it.
Why Delaying Repairs for a Heater Can Mean Trouble
Why do we urge you to act fast when it comes to heating repairs, even on the cusp of spring weather? There are several reasons:
- Sudden Cold: As we mentioned at the top of this post, March can have some unpleasant cold weather turns. Most of the month is still technically winter, and even April can experience cold snaps. You don’t want to be caught off-guard with a failed heating system right when you need it at the close of the season—and ignoring potential problems can easily lead to a failed heater.
- Safety: A malfunctioning heating system can potentially cause safety hazards to a house. Gas-powered heaters, such as natural gas furnaces, need special care since a broken gas heater can leak toxic gases into the house or create combustion hazards. Even electric-powered heaters can pose dangers if left unrepaired.
- Energy Waste: A basic fact of HVAC machinery is that it requires more energy to operate when it has a repair need. Each time your heating system needs to come on when it’s malfunctioning, it will drain more power than customary. Consequently, you’ll see higher energy costs on your utility bills.
- Shortened System Life: A broken part of a heating system will place additional stress on other components. The extra work not only wastes more power, but it can also shorten the system life of the HVAC system.
- Convenience: You don’t want to deal with the repair problem in fall when you’ll have less time to get it done before the real cold arrives. Procrastination can lead to a much bigger hassle.
There’s No Reason to Delay … Because We Don’t!
Our great team is ready to help out when you need it. We’ve been family-owned and operated since 2001 and understand how to treat our customers right. We move fast as well: when you’ve got a malfunctioning heating system, you only need to give us a call and we’ll see that you have same-day service, or you don’t pay the service call fee. We always aim to get each job done right, so if you are unsatisfied in any way with the work we’ve done, call us and we’ll make it right.
Experience the Premier Difference! Premier Heating & Air wants to be the comfort experts who help you enjoy great living throughout the year.